Sales processing associate IV
Sales processing associate IV
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Provides overall support for sales processing activities for an assigned or multiple business areas or groups.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for moderately- to highly-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards and with occasional customization
- Reviews and provides oversight of all sales processing documentation and systems, including data entry and completion
- works with stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and propose changes to increase quality awareness and culture in the organization
- Develops customized data collection forms, methods and reports in response to business requests and in accordance with sales processing systems and standards
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 4 - 6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level administrative and overall documentation and information management skills.
- Proficient in multiple word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including report building and design, regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Complete understanding of basic and advanced order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- able to identify and suggest areas for improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local and group management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top