Sales Processing Associate
Sales Processing Associate
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Provides general support for sales processing activities for an assigned business area or group.
- Demonstrates mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards and any customization as specifically directed
- Reviews data entered into paper and electronic sales processing and documentation systems to ensure that required fields are complete and correct
- identifies and communicates errors and deficiencies to stakeholders for resolution
- Creates and maintains regular order reports, dashboards, and specialized documentation
- researches and provides information in response to requests from sales leadership
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 2 - 4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced administrative skills, including data review and proofreading and overall document and information management
- Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Thorough understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local management.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top