Sales Processing Analyst - Entry
Sales Processing Analyst - Entry
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Acts as a first point of contact for regular, ongoing customer accounts on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post-sales programs).
- Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- Handles regular, on-going customers with low complexity issues.
- Communicates with both internal and external customers at the individual contributor level.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills with ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers.
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Basic knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top