Sales Processing Analyst
Sales Processing Analyst
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
eCPQ Americas SO Organization, is responsible for addressing the operational needs of the sales force and HPE's business groups through sales productivity initiatives, sales reporting, order management support. The eCPQ Americas SO Organization delivers to our customers, sales teams and internal partners industry leading practices for 'Customer to Cash' including
- Technical configuration & quotation generation
- Relationship management
- Customer order management & revenue attainment
- Manage customer quotes to ensure all requirements for quote generation are handled to meet customer needs.
- Ensure that all interactions and transactions meet Center of Expertise (COE) process and audit guidelines, including proper discount authorization, consistent terms and conditions, and thorough documentation.
- Take ownership to define customer needs and exercise sound judgment to implement solutions.
- Manage change in a constructive and positive manner.
- Maintain proficiency and currency on all applicable tools, products and service updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:.
- Receive requests to configure and quote customer opportunities via workflow tool.
- Configuration and Quote Specialist applies knowledge of HPE tools and resources to ensure customer satisfaction and accelerate information request fulfillment
- Create system/solution configuration in configuration tool according to requested specifications.
- Ensure configuration validity by checking technical aspects via configuration tool.
- Create a legal, formalized quotation with approved pricing.
- Process quotes according to departmental process and audit guidelines.
- All quotes and quote documentation should be filed according to documented policy and record retention guidelines.
- Support any Back Office (order processing) with quotation refreshes/corrections.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- 0-2 years of related experience (e.g. supply chain, customer services, procurement, financial management)
Knowledge and Skills
- Mastery in English both speaking and written.
- Basic communication skills with ability to convey medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers and management.
- Basic understanding of moderately complex internal operational issues.
- Developed problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Maintain a positive work environment emphasizing trust, high ethics, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to structure and apply developed organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- Technical environment experience working with software applications, hardware, network and infrastructure solutions.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top