Sales & Operations Support Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates newpossibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses,governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software,services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen throughtraining. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learnand grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongsidetalented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coachingand stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and supportto accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a“reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge andstrengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Technology Services (TS) guidescustomers to the New Style of IT by transforming and supporting infrastructurethat enables optimal business outcomes. Our vision is to be the undisputedleading provider of Enterprise Technology Services through our constantinnovation and customers-for-life mindset. We advise our customers by helpingalign their IT strategy to business value. We transform their IT landscape andprovide a safe journey for our customers on their way to the New Style of IT.We deliver agility and flexibility to our customers, while also ensuringsecurity and stability, reducing risk and delivering unmatched value.
- Proactively create & deploy keyGlobal / Region / Business / Sales / Country program initiatives across WW todrive TS strategy, growth, quality & TCE
- Strong proactive communication &go-to-point for Country / Sub-Region GTM Management
- Manage interactions with Sales in a waythat maximizes customer satisfaction and communicate appropriately with otherfunctions involved in the support administration process
- Performs workload forecasting &planning in partnership with assigned Country / Sub-Region Sales and ChannelPartners team.
- Provide ongoing resource and capacityplanning to meet operational requirements.
- Resolve operational escalations relatingto poor metrics and reduce internal / external customer complaints.
- Adherence to all policy, auditrequirements, compliance, standard process and procedures at all times.
- Identifies & communicates process,program or procedure gaps to Business Operations team.
- Process monitoring which includesproviding input and feedback on process issues and opportunities forimprovement to Business Operations team
- Manages a team of individualcontributors for a sub- region or region by monitoring and/or settingperformance goals and objectives, staffing program and project teams, andensuring timely and effective delivery of process reviews and programs.
- Works closely with the teams to defineprogram parameters; motivates, coaches, and fosters creativity.
- Defines project scope, prioritizesinitiatives, and determines resource needs.
- Provides guidance on processes/programsof moderate to high complexity.
- Interprets significance of findings,concludes on issues, and makes practical recommendations and strategicdecisions.
- Leads program improvements; leadsprojects and corporate initiatives at the sub-regional or regional level.
- Identifies potential issues andrecommends solutions.
- Communicates and consults with businessmanagers and advises management in the successful implementation ofrecommendations, while effectively overseeing the entire process.
- Represents HPE to internal and externalstakeholders, such as management and external clients, on all process andcapability matters.
- First level university degree orequivalent experience; may have advanced university degree (BusinessAdministration, Finance, International Commerce)
- Typically 8 years of experience incustomer service
- Typically 2 years of people managementexperience.
- Excellent communication skills (e.g.written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as wellas other languages as required (Portuguese is a plus).
- Extensive knowledge of internalprocesses and policies.
- Excellent understanding of local legalcompliance issues.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Prior people management experience andadvanced mentoring and coaching skills
- Intermediate knowledge of operatingsystems software (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Ability to apply management corecompetencies in working with both internal clients and external partnerships.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexibleworking hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett PackardEnterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is toprovide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving careeropportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in apleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hearfrom you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal atwww.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top