Sales Operations, Software Service
Leads multiple complex operational processes.
Acts as a project manager for complex medium to large projects.
Owns highly complex business sensitive deliverables; interprets complex analyses and reports, making recommendations and/or decisions on moderately complex issues.
Provides expert direction and guidance to process improvements and establishment of policies.
Solves complex business issues and make appropriate recommendations by applying advanced subject matter expertise.
Provides leadership and training on specific processes to entry and intermediate level employees.
Impacts multiple teams on medium to large projects.
Leads cross-region projects.
Networks with other cross-functional teams to share business knowledge.
Education and Experience Required
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanceduniversity degree preferred.
- Typically 10 years of related experience, preferably in businessoperation, finance, project management
- Typically 4-6 years of experience supporting global/regionalaccounts with extensive global/regional coordination.
- Finance and Management Accounting qualification is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Superior communication skills (e.g. written, verbal,presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languagesas required.
- Superior leadership, consulting, influence, and negotiationskills.
- Advanced understanding of core company businesses and therevenue cycle.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, andPowerPoint.
- Excellent project management, problem solving, and analyticalskills, and the ability to execute a project within the scope of overall strategies.
- Excellent ability to collaborate and network with other groupsand functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partnerrequirements.
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain strong relationshipswith external customers/partners up to the Executive level.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Strong proven ability to identify and implement customer-specificprocess improvements.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top