Sales Operations Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading the way.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive efficient SW Sales and Business Operations management for business-performance & predictability.
- Drive integration/alignment and provide subject matter expertise (on selected WW programs) of business-process and systems across end-to-end GTM platform.
- Relationship manage for sub region both within SW and external to SW with alignment of products, marketing, enablement, operations, finance and sales to maximize sales growth
- Drive annual sales planning cycle to exceed budget goals, provide subject matter expertise on sales incentive plans and programs as part of the go-to-market plan. Ensure account business planning completion and coverage.
- Provide and execute processes improvement of tools; and analytics to monitor and increase sales productivity.
- Establish and drive common sales process and methodology to increase effectiveness & efficiency and training of sales.
- Maximize and leverage of the HPE sales ecosystem and relationships.
- Escalation management of sales and management issues (including deal management) and proactive engagement on ‘learning’ from escalations.
- Provide business partner support to regional and sub regional management team; actively manage low performing reps and documentation of improvements and metrics.
- Sales compensation escalation point; management of local relationships to ensure sales compensation.
- SW Revenue generation sales programs reporting and execution. Develop and support local revenue programs program.
- Drive rigorous pipeline management.
- - 10% of commit forecast in by week 8 of each quarter
- Ensure pipeline is health metrics targets are met.
- Support forecast and documentation.
- Completion for forecast of sub region.
- Completion and management of monthly reviews.
- Drive and support internal and external requirements to ensure maximize revenue recognition.
- Manage data effectively within SFDC
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree with a focus in business or finance; may have advanced university degree.
- 6 to 9years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Ability to effectively manage sales organization’s issues/complaints in professional, positive manner.
- Comfortable working in environments with multiple systems, tools and infrastructure.
- Team player and understands importance of growing business within the HPSW framework.
- Knowledge of HPE processes and systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Customer oriented attitude.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top