Sales, Operations and Marketing Support Placement
We are recruiting for an intern to work in HPE servers for 13 months, starting July 2017. HP has a large placement scheme, with over 100 interns across the UK. This role is based in Bracknell. This role is within HP Enterprise Group. We are a market leader in supplying IT infrastructure for enterprise.
This role in particular is within HP Servers. It is a Sales support role, but has elements of Sales Operations and Marketing also. This placement is suitable for students undertaking a degree within Business or IT with a placement year. Applicants should have an interest in technology, and be on track to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 in their second year of undergraduate study.
- Manage and run sales reports and dashboards.
- Assist management in financial planning and forecasting.
- Support the Sales Manager on forecast calls.
- Manage and scrub the sales pipeline when requested.
- Managing and supporting both customer facing and internal events.
- Assist in creation of content and agenda for weekly business unit meetings and in creation of content for European reviews.
- Help with call out day logistics and lead qualification
- Organize and run Channel Events working closely with the Channel Manager and external agencies.
- Complete ad hoc requests, acting as support for the sales team.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Effective time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Good attention to detail and effective initiative
- Professional presentation
- A can-do attitude and willingness to leave your comfort zone
- Proactive and creative approach, leading from the front
- Collaborative – need to work with people all across the company and also outside HPE, partners etc
- Whilst not a necessity, a basic knowledge of technology, particularly enterprise is preferable and will set the applicant in good stead
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top