Sales Manager – Data Center Remarketing
Sales Manager – Data Center Remarketing
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing: - Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility - Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis - The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
HPE Pre-Owned: Driving innovation and reliability within IT infrastructure doesn't always mean relying solely on new technology. Our clients technology requirements, as they move to the New Style of Business, are unique and may necessitate the combined benefits of both new and legacy equipment.
We can help them achieve your goals at any stage of the IT lifecycle without sacrificing time, money, progress, or corporate social responsibilities. Previous generation technology is perfectly suited for a variety of business scenarios:
- Maintenance of legacy applications
- Supporting Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery Plans
- Application testing facilities
- Temporary IT initiatives and operations
We are looking for an experienced Data Center Remarketing Sales Manager who will be responsible for a set of named accounts and resellers in the assigned region. Key skillset:
- Transactional Selling
- Sells all datacenter pre-owned equipment opportunities
If you feel this is the right career opportunity for you don't hesitate to apply for this vacancy! (full details hereunder)
- Seek out new opportunities and expands and enhances existing opportunities to build and manage the pipeline in specialty area.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position HPE's products and services better.
- Develop pursuit plans and manage the pipeline to ensure alignment with account managers.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- Contributes to proposal development, negotiations and deal closings.
- Work closely with and support account manager, providing technical expertise and support, and participating in client engagements up to C-level engagements for more complex solutions in smaller accounts.
- May focus on growing contractual renewals for midsize accounts with some complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate customer needs and facilitate solutions development.
- Build sales readiness and reduce client learning curve through effective knowledge transfer in area of specialization.
Scope and Impact:
- May coordinate internal & external partners to deliver appropriate solution sale.
- Establishes relationships with customer/partner at all organizational levels; able to interface with senior levels in internal and external groups.
- Assigned average or higher size quota.
- Account size ranges; may work in a Small-Medium, Enterprise, or Corporate Segment; varied sales cycle.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Extensive vertical industry knowledge required.
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results:
- New Business Acquisition: aggressively searches for opportunities in new or existing accounts, expanding business in a way that ensures profitability for HPE
- Opportunity Qualification, Development and Closing: Assesses feasibility of pursuing an opportunity given what the customer is trying to accomplish, competitive presence and strength, and risk to HPE of proceeding. Defines and positions well-targeted solutions to generate customer acceptance, develop internal HPE buy-in, and wins the deal
- Knowledge Transfer: Establishes HPE' technical credibility with customers, educates account teams in area of specialization, and provides an interface between HPE and its customer base
- Account Planning and Alignment: Supports the development of account plans that focus sales activities, ensure accurate forecasts, and integrate specialist-selling seamlessly within an overall account strategy
- Customer Relationship Management: Demonstrates customer-sensitive practices within accounts to support trust in HPE and advance HPE's account presence
- Margin Management Support: Supports maintenance of the profit margin essential for protecting the business interests of HPE
- Sales Effectiveness Fundamentals: Tools & Resources Utilization, Businesses & Offers, Competitive Positioning, Organizational Collaboration
- Business fluent in English and German language.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world´s most attractive employers.
We are offering an annual fix salary of minimum 26.782 EUR (according to KV Handel) with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification and an extensive benefits program.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now directly via our Careers Portal.
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top