We are looking for an intern 2-3 days per week for our Enterprise Group in Hewlett Packard Enterprise Norway. Reporting line is to Business Unit Manager.
- Actively cooperate with the customer team
- Participate in client meetings together with customer owner
- Work on development areas for our largest customers
- Participate in sales meetings and customer events
- Engage in our sales process – qualify and develop cases on large customers
- Learn and maintain our tools for sales (Salesforce)
- Account administration, case control and development
- Strategic planning for larger customers in partnership with the account manager
- Proactively work with our Sales Operations on cases (configuration, quote, order, logistic)
- Market understanding, monitoring and development
- RFP monitoring, competitor analysis, white space analysis on accounts
- Hunt targets/new markets
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any business related program/courses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken in Norwegian and English
- A hungry and outgoing person who wants to learn more about sales and IT
- Passion to start a sales career
- You work well in teams, while also being comfortable taking on independent tasks
What do we offer?
- An internal Young Professionals network
- A great opportunity to start your sales career in corporate environment within IT
- High performance culture with a team of experienced and enthusiastic colleagues
- A truly international and dynamic working environment
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you!
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top