Sales Executive - Automotive/Manufacturing Industry
• Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
- Lead the end to end contracting process post signature including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Lead deal teams and represents HPE to the customer
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 3 years directly related experience in IT Solutions sales (within given Industry)
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced University degree preferable.
- Demonstrate business, technical, or functional knowledge at the mastery level, as well as administration or operations knowledge.
- Demonstrate knowledge of at least one IT Solition portfolio type
- Strong understanding of Finance or HR negotiation and contracting issues and regulations.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- High level of vertical industry knowledge in multiple key industry IT domains.
- Able to negotiate deals where HPE is not the low-cost provider.
- In-depth vertical solution expertise.
- In-depth customer knowledge.
- IS/IT project management expertise.
- Acts as a Strategic Partner, Trusted Advisor.
- Familiarity with project management methodologies.
- Leadership skills in directing pursuit and/or delivery teams.
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling (SPIN) and business development skills.
- Can act as an executive sponsor for a project.
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a CxO level. Must be fluent in English and Czech.
- Ability to cope with very high peak workloads,
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top