Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our team.
The Sales Enablement Manager will excel in a dynamic, fast paced environment, overseeing sales enablement content management and communications, programs, tools, and strategic initiatives to drive sales proficiency through a large, enterprise B2B sales force.
This role requires close alignment with sellers and sales leaders, sales operations, product & solutions marketing, and field marketing and IT, while owning and driving sales content & communications, enablement tools, customer success stories, and programs such as New Hire Sales Trainings.
The successful candidate will have experience in organizing enablement content and programs including customer success stories, owning and governing enablement tools and web properties, measuring and constantly improving sales enablement effectiveness.
This role will span across Aruba's entire networking portfolio, from campus, to branch, to cloud-connected infrastructure to network management, security, and location analytics targeting both IT and LOB buyers.
To be successful in this position, the individual will require a solid understanding of enterprise B2B sales enablement to a large sales team of high-value sellers.
- Own the development, enhancement, content placement, design and functionality of the sales portal in collaboration with subject matter experts. Ensure information is easily accessible by providing superior web navigation experience.
- Program manage Aruba's sales new hire training every quarter and ongoing virtual and in-person sales events. Moderate the training and influence content to be appropriate for sales consumption.
- Manage all Aruba sales communication; managing editor for a sales weekly newsletters, top announcements, launch kits communications, etc.
- Drive and manage "voice of customer" program to grow library of customer stories for external marketing and sales enablement.
- Actively manage coordination of content and sessions for sales kickoff meetings.
- Measure effectiveness of content by using analytics tools and surveying the field periodically. Share feedback and define sales enablement best practices.
- Ensure alignment with enablement teams for Systems Engineers and Channels.
- Work with the Products and Solution Marketing team to understand the planned major announcements and align them to the Sales Enablement Calendar of events and trainings.
- Ensure adherence to standards, drive consistency of message, look and feel for all Field Enablement deliverables.
- Analyze overall usage of Field Enablement vehicles on a regular basis, providing statistics and feedback in order to drive vision and future projects.
- Manage a variety of projects within the scope of Sales Enablement.
- Investigate, implement & evangelize new enablement technologies & tools.
- Contribute to activities surrounding global sales meeting.
- Minimum of BA/BS in Business or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of Five (5) of experience working in a sales enablement capacity, required.
- Solid understanding of enterprise B2B sales culture and behaviors, required.
- High proficiency with web tools and platforms used for sales enablement (web site design/organization, HTML or design tools, content management systems) and MS Office tool savvy (PPT, Word, Excel, etc.), required.
- Good project and program management skills, strong ability to execute against a plan and effectively prioritize with little/no supervision, required.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to manage and negotiate with cross-functional teams, required.
- Excellent problem solving skills, required.
- Good customer interaction skills, and solid influencing, presentation, written and verbal communication abilities, required.
- Self-motivated, curious and creative, required.
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ClearPass #Meridian
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top