Sales Enablement Manager
Sales Enablement Manager
We are looking for a results-oriented Sales Enablement professional to drive revenue generating print programs aligned to HPE Financial Service's strategic relationship with HP Inc. and their Printing Group.
HPE Financial Services delivers IT investment and consumption solutions that maximize the full potential of technology to create better business outcomes. Providing flexible services and capabilities that support the entire IT and technology lifecycle, we partner with customers, resellers and service providers globally to help build investment strategies that enhance business agility and control to scale technology with speed and confidence.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience and familiarity with Commercial Managed Print Services Solutions delivered by both the Hardware Vendor as well as the Channel Partner. This person should also understand the different versions and models that Channel Partners are using to sell Copier/Print Solutions to their customers such as Cost per Page models, Base plus Click models and separate Hardware Lease and Services and Supplies Contracts. The person should understand the cash flows and economics of how these Print Solutions are managed between the Channel Partner, the Printer Manufacturer, and any Finance Company and should be familiar and the most common forms of Managed Print Services Contracts being used for both direct and partner led Managed Print Services contracts.
This person should have very good Project Management experience and be skilled at using Excel and Powerpoint to create and managed content regarding Go to Market initiatives and programs. This person should also be very detailed oriented, a good communicator and be very collaborative in how they work. This candidate will also need to be comfortable with working independently under time constraints and able to manage their day to day work activities without much supervision while still delivering positive results and meeting deadlines as required. This person will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically and be able to manage global programs that span internal, sales, partner and customer engagements.
Skills and experience required:
- Responsible for being the primary Sales Enablement Manager to manage EMEA Financing Relationships with Channel Partners and drive Go to Market (GTM) activities and plans that need to take place between HP Financial Services Sales and the HP Print Business Units.
- Will need to develop and manage all aspects of an HPFS GTM Plan for each Program and HP Channel Partner relationship that will include Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Alignment and Coverage and Program Offerings. Each plan will need to include specific goals and targets for incremental business growth in terms of Lease and Financing business volume and revenue.
- Will need to coordinate closely with EMEA HP Printing Group Business Management and colleagues that are responsible for specific Commercial Offerings.
- Will need to establish and manage strong relationships with various key stakeholders within HPE Financial Services such as Credit, Operations, Business Process, Marketing and Sales.
- Successful management of the Relationships & Programs will include tracking and monitoring of programs sales against plans and monitoring the sales and operational processes to ensure smooth and effective sales to the customers and with the Channel Partners.
- Responsible for providing recurring updates, trainings and presentations to HP and HP Financial Services business and sales that explain the programs, their parameters and their results.
- Need to track, measure and report out on varied metrics of success
Key Requirements & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Managed Print Services industry and how Commercial Print solutions are sold both directly by the Printer Manufacturer and through Channel Partners.
- Deep knowledge of the contractual and financing models that are used to facilitate bundled contractual sales of Printers, Supplies and Services.
- 5-7 years of demonstrated business development and program management expertise
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams, including technical, marketing, sales and product management teams.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence all levels across multiple organizations.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to manage a project to completion.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Role would be preferably located in Bracknell, London United Kingdom and candidate must be willing/able to commute into the office on a daily basis.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top