Sales Enablement and Marketing Intern
We are recruiting for an intern to work in HPE servers for 13 months, starting July 2017. HP has a large placement scheme, with over 100 interns across the UK. This role is based in Bracknell. This role is within HP Enterprise Group. We are a market leader in supplying IT infrastructure for enterprise.
This role in particular is a Sales Enablement and Campaign Manager Support role, but also has elements of Sales Operations. This placement is suitable for students undertaking a degree within Information Technology or Business and Marketing with a placement year. Applicants should have an interest in technology, and be on track to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 in their second year of undergraduate study.
- Manage and run training and meeting event logistics such as invites, room bookings, communications and resource management.
- Assist UK&I and EMEA Sales Enablement with Training events.
- Support the Sales Manager on forecast calls.
- Manage and deliver training and/or marketing led campaign related reporting
- Support new hire onbaording including resource provision and pre-onboarding communications
- Assist in creation of content for sales and campaign related communication
- Helping with call out day logistics and lead qualification.
- Organize and run internal events such as conferences and stakeholder meeting
- Complete ad hoc requests, acting as support for the sales team.
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness and drive to win in a dynamic organization
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Effective time management
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Good attention to detail and effective initiative
- Professional presentation
- A can-do attitude and willingness to leave your comfort zone
- Proactive and creative approach, leading from the front
- Collaborative – need to work with people all across the company and also outside HPE, partners etc
- Whilst not a necessity, a basic knowledge of technology, particularly enterprise is preferable and will set the applicant in good stead
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top