Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Responsible for selling the complete HPE Technology Services Portfolio through Sales Channels in assigned territory.
Selling TS offering with the Partners assigned in key opportunities maximizing the process through all sales-oriented activities, including marketing, training, promotions, programs, etc. The focus is to maintain and grow the base business for TS and develop new business opportunities through his Partners reaching and exceeding assigned quota.
Exercise sales leadership through creating and operating a detailed annual business plan and be responsible to lead, drive, and manage commercially the assigned channel at country or regional level. Makes of HPE Services (TS Support and TS Consulting Services) the main growth driver for HPE partner and he is responsible for aligning their growth opportunities with HPE priorities to expand HPE business share with them.
- Increase TS Sales in his assigned Channels.
- Indirect Forecast for his assigned channels.
- Attach, Service Led Support (Annuity) and Service Led Consulting.
- To grow HPE Brands services participation inside the Channel business.
- To penetrate HPE Value Added Services and Service Led Solutions through his Channels.
- To maintain positive evolution and long term relationship with his Channels.
- HPE TS share of wallet by his Channels.
- TS Consulting Sales & TS Support Solutions Sales.
- Channel satisfaction rate and engagement.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Directly related previous work experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving progressively higher quota.
- Typically 5-8 years advanced sales experience required.
- English proficiency (80%)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
- Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how company’s solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities.
- Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
- Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
- Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and Position Company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs.
- Excellent project management skills.
Knowledge and Skills Desirable:
- Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
- Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
- Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings.
- Understands how to leverage company’s portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top