Sales Compensation Process/Project Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Sales Compensation Process/Project Manager
The Sales Compensation Process/Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Strategic Process Transformation Projects Management.
- Engages with Process Owners & stakeholders to identify strategic direction/opportunities and requirement, support defining strategy to achieve vision of an end-state transformation, and required project/program structure. Gain proper sponsorship.
- Develops implementation plan including roadmap, resource plan, metrics, business risk mitigation plan.
- Leads project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
- Manages complex multi- function and/ or global on going relationships and communication to secure sponsorship for management of change.
- Manages process project team (s) (internal/external to team – cross functional management by influence), train them on process/project management methodologies mentors and encourages skill development of project team members, provides detailed performance review input and development recommendations for team members.
- Drive project implementation, including stakeholder communication plan, MOC communication, transformation/innovation training to impacted business community, customers, partners, stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include leading or participating in tool deployment, process deployment and/or process improvement involving design, development, testing, support, training, and troubleshooting of the process or capability.
- Interacts with company’s management, stakeholders, and operational teams to drive process efficiency and effectiveness to achieve metric targets across company’s sales force and services delivery organizations.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Support establishing processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
- Impact/scope: Project involving high degree of transformation or major impact on HPE business (cost, efficiency, customer experience). Contributes to business or function-wide processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of related experience in business operations.
- 5-8 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required and certification desirable (Black or Green Belt).
- Project management training required and PMP certification desirable.
Knowledge and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of company operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas with excellent project management and process development skills; ability to drive process improvements using industry standard quality improvements tools and concepts.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Excellent priority management and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience in management of change (able to drive, negotiate, influence change) and working across different cultures.
- Ability to work effectively with people in teams and other organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve complex business issues – experience in coordinating and integrating the work efforts and deliverables of a large multi-function project team and/or in unstructured environment.
- Critical thinking skills: skilled at conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and evaluating information from multiple sources.
- Multitasking: no problems managing several activities in the same time frame.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity.
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top