Sales Compensation Payment Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
This position will be responsible for the timely update and transaction processing of a number of Sales Compensation assets and processes. Each agent will be specially trained and required for specific area(s) of the Sales Compensation process flow from sales letters, systems set up and reconciliation, credit, performance and pay as well as a number of support processes of business analytics, tool development and improvement.
- The agent will be able to communicate in an effective a timely fashion with peers, Processes, Reporting, Innovation and Regional/ business engagement teams and form an effective part of a multi-disciplined team
- The agent will also be required to actively participate process improvement initiatives and share in best practice sessions throughout the areas of expertise.
- Analyses sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, quality assurance); identifies trends and makes observations
- Manages day-to-day post-sales order management (e.g., credits, returns) and resolution of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports, and data analysis); handles multiple moderately complex customer accounts.
Education and Experience
First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance.
Typically 2-4 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Solid understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Advanced time management skills.
What we offer? Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top