Sales Capability Analyst -- Specialist
Sales Capability Analyst -- Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities.
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Responsible for development and deployment of business processes and/or capabilities associated with the sale of the company's products and services; this may be at a country, region, or global level. This may include design of company's sales incentive plans, development of new or enhanced business processes and capabilities in support of company's customers/partners, and integrating information technology solutions according to one or more functions, business groups, or geography requirements. Responsibilities include leading or participating in process improvement teams involving design, development, testing, support, training, and troubleshooting of the process or capability. Interacts with company's management, stakeholders, and operational teams to drive process efficiency and effectiveness to achieve metric targets across company's sales force and services delivery organizations.
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and operations support team.
- Owns the research and data analysis for complex projects; may lead low complexity projects.
- Represents the needs of the business or function during moderately complex process improvement projects.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of moderate complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Drives projects and implements process changes in order to meet ongoing business objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Typically 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Quality improvement training required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of company operational processes, industry trends, and customer/partner requirements.
- Broad understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
- Strong communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation). Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong knowledge of process area, experience with process improvement projects and ability to provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Basic financial and business acumen.
What do we offer?
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top