Sales Business Office Cluster Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments. For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Sales Business Office Cluster Analyst
A Cluster Sales Business Analyst sits within the ES EMEA Sales Business Office (SBO). ES EMEA SBO is a business value driven, globally consistent function, providing best in class services to the Sales community. The objective of the function is to improve sales operations effectiveness and efficiency, to drive sales transformation across the Cluster, to act as trusted advisor to the Cluster Sales Leadership Team, and wider Cluster Executive Management Team, whilst maintaining strong relationships with Sales leaders and teams across the organization.
The Sales Business Analyst role is a key role that directly supports the ES Cluster Sales Business Manager and his/her Sales Managers aligned to the industries he/she supports. The role drives key processes & change across the Cluster. In addition, the Cluster Sales Business Analyst is a key member of the ES EMEA SBO Team.
Typically the Sales Business Analyst will spend the majority of their time on Business Support activities with the industries, directly support the industry business manager & process leadership across the Cluster.
There is significant scope for development and career progression within the team and outside, in non-quota carrying roles.
The Cluster Sales Business Office Leader role:
- Provides sales operations and planning support to specific industry verticals
- Own and drive one or more processes across the entire Cluster supporting the Sales Business Office, Area Sales Leader & Sales Leadership Team
- Identify and propose improvements across the GTM organization within the Cluster
- Acts as delegate to Industry Sales Business Manager in all capacities as required, crucially acting as trusted advisor on all Sales topics to Sales Leadership
- Reports to the ES Cluster Sales Business Office Manager
Sales Business & Industry Support
- Act as delegate of Business Manager to drive execution across the Industries and Cluster in support of Cluster business priorities
- Proactively provide support and insight to the Business Manager to support decision making and drive improved sales results & execution
- Provide support to Industry ASM’s to improve insights into planning or operations
- Provide all material and process to support corporate review processes
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first : We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action : We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart : We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers You can also find us on: https://www.facebook.com/HPECareers https://twitter.com/HPE_Careers
- Education to degree level or equivalent preferable
- Ability to influence & lead at all levels
- Results and outcome oriented
- Ability to prioritize in a demanding and fast moving environment
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Processes management and reporting skills
- 3-5 years in a sales/business operations/business management environment
- Experience of working across multiple countries and organizations
- Enterprise Services experience preferable
- Sales Operations experience preferable
- Experience of a Sales environment desirable
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top