At Hewlett Packard Enterprise we are solving the world’s most complex challenges, & our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at Hewlett Packard Enterprise, you will play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You will be selling IT support products & services & solutions to customers.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Group is recruiting for a Sales Associate to be based in Canberra. This is a unique opportunity for an individual keen to grow their sales career working for one of the largest & best known technology companies in the world. You will be part of a successful team who will mentor & equip you with the know-how to succeed & evolve into a sales superstar of the future.
You will serve as sales support to 2 Sales Executives & be able to build relationships amongst an existing customer base, & directly own customer relationships within “tier II’ accounts. You will also assist the Account Executives in larger more complex engagements without having the pressure of the high quotas typically associated with the larger engagements.
Your duties will typically include:
- Establish, develop & maintain business relationships with current customers & prospective customers within ACT
- Focus sales efforts by planning & preparing for sales calls through research of services & customer information
- Coordinate sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting & logistics
- Supporting sales pursuit – proposal development, tender response etc…
- New business ideas – creative prospecting on new customer pursuits
- Leverage techniques such as social, digital, telephone & email, to seek out new opportunities
- Drive awareness & new opportunities through targeted user forums, events & territory campaigns
- Following up on lead generation & qualification
- Building & maintaining knowledge of competitors in accounts to strategically position
- HPE’s products & services better Salesforce.com cadence – updates & reporting
- End to end quoting coordination with discount management development
Skills & Attributes Required:
- Minimum of up to 2 years sales experience & eager desire to advance in a sales capacity
- Results-oriented, solutions focused, driven, highly energetic, perseverant
- Strong ability to engage with people & build relationships
- Ability to work in groups or independently with minimum supervision Comprehensive understanding of IT & technical aptitude – infrastructure specific Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computing Science or Business related disciplines preferred
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is committed to the values of workforce diversity, career development, equal employment opportunities & workplace flexibility.
For information on some of the key products that are part of the portfolio please browse the following:-
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top