Defines, manages, and evaluates business plans to ensure they are operationally executable against defined strategic objectives. Leads and partners with cross-functional teams to develop short-term (typically less than two years) business plans and supporting data-driven models. Prepares comprehensive implementation tactics, including execution plans, resource allocation plans, follow-up guidelines, assessment, and process accountabilities. Ensures that business activities are aligned with stated plans among different stakeholders. Sets business metrics, evaluates actual performance, and makes recommendations to business leaders on performance target achievement. Develops data-driven analyses to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value.
- Supports data and business analyses to develop business plans.
- Supports the development of statistical and financial models for forecasting and reporting.
- Measures business performance and compares actual data to forecasted values.
- Executes market research projects and gathers intelligence on current industry, technology, and consumer trends.
- Works with cross-functional teams to support the data collection process.
- Supports the execution of priority projects with direction.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 0-2 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. First level university degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of research methodology.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top