SaaS Software Operations Engineer
HewlettPackard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enablescustomers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensiveportfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, ourtechnology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient,more productive and more secure.
At HPE,you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash yourprofessional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge todevelop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes.And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’sbiggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
HPE Softwarehas a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to:deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetizecustomer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect andgovern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supportsits customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of softwaresolutions. Big Data has changed the software landscape and HPE is leading theway.
SaaS Projectand Portfolio Management Engineer
Thisposition is for a software systems engineer in the Hewlett Packard EnterpriseSoftware as a Service team. You will beresponsible for being the administrator of SaaS PPM application for HPEenterprise customers. You will be the subject matter responsible for the uptimeof the PPM application and managing the customer’s demand request, capable ofinterfacing with DBAs, Network Administrators, Application Consultants, ClientAccount Managers and Customers to handle a multiple ongoing activities.
- PPMSoftware installation, configuration and maintenance
- Softwareupgrades/SP (for all server farms/solutions)
- Onboardingnew solutions and features
- Responsible for change and incident management
- Responsible for the uptime of the software solution and performance
- Work withSupport, Professional services and R&D to resolve customer’s product/integrationissues
- 3 yearsof professional experience and a Bachelor or equivalent degree in computerscience or related area of study
- Able tocommunicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbally, in English
- Java basicknowledge
- Knowledgeof databases (MSSQL/Postgres/Oracle)
- Networkknowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, TCP, UDP, DNS, SNMP,SMTP
- Able toadvise on and influence customers to follow Best Practices and presentsolutions persuasively
- Resilienceand resourcefulness when solving complex problems
- Wellversed in all aspects of administrating software systems across Windows Serverplatforms/installations;
- Projectmanagement exposure is a plus
- Customeradvocacy skills
- Understanding of product release methodologies (familiarity with ITIL’s Releaseand Deployment Management process is a plus)
- Experiencewith HP PPM
- Experiencewith QC/PC (ALM), SSO, LDAP, is a big plus
- HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias foraction: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top