Route To Market Program Manager, Compute and Data Center Networking
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Develops go-to-market strategy for Compute and Data Center Networking business in support of strategy to drive Hybrid IT solutions based on strong knowledge of industry trends.
- Develops specific growth and activation plans for distribution, reseller, service provider and SI community for key BG categories.
- Direct and manages cross-functional, cross-organizational teams in the development of RTM strategy and GTM programs and plans associated with key products and solutions and manages communications to facilitate projects and ensure timely delivery. Manage and execute with regional teams to drive demonstrable revenue, share gains and customer/partner engagement to support business priorities.
- Develops recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance across various RTM.
- Consults with business executives on RTM/GTM issues related to strategy formulation process, including risk management and new growth opportunities.
- Provides thought leadership and contributes to expanding the knowledge base within area of expertise (GTM/RTM/Compute/DCN) which includes developing new methods, techniques and criteria for developing strategy analysis and recommendations.
- Develop NPI/launch readiness plan for key RTM in coordination with regional teams and product marketing for respective business.
- Represent the business point of view and priorities as well as RTM requirements into global sales organization and across functions.
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically 8-12 years total experience.
- Often 4-7 years postadvanced degree experience leading projects, deals, and company financial improvement initiatives in key RTM areas.
- 10 years sales facing experience with compute and/or networking technologies in area of regional product management, GTM strategy, field enablement, channel and/or sales a plus
- 5 years experience leading global initiatives and strategy.
- Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent desired.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex program objectives.
- Well developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and the company’s offering/strategy.
- Expert knowledge of channel/partner, two-tier channel models and programs. Demonstrated ability to build and execute GTM plans targeting partners, SIs or other key RTM segments.
- Excellent program management skills, including program development and structuring and managing multiple work streams independently. Ability to coordinate many simultaneous projects/activities, while keeping stakeholders updated on schedules and timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to product measurable results.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside HPE.
- Advanced business acumen, technical knowledge across multiple business units, and extensive knowledge in applications and technologies. Capable of completely financial modeling.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence. Build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, teambuilding, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to independently draft and present deliverables, recommendations, and communications strategies. Demonstrated ability to craft marketing materials – including presentations, sales guides and field/partner facing material.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top