Risk Analyst (Security)
HPE Cyber Security is the internal information security team for Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a multi-national Fortune 50 technology company leading the industry in the move to Hybrid cloud infrastructure. Our security program is expanding our risk management program to better help defend the company from threats by ensuring we focus on the areas of greatest risk. We are looking for new risk analysts to help us evaluate our loss exposures, evaluating vulnerability and control strength (in partnership with other Cyber teams) and in helping develop effective reporting on risk exposures.
You are a critical thinker who enjoys a fast paced environment. You excel at building relationships with peers, partners and leaders. You’ve worked in IT and have a good understanding of the fundamentals such as infrastructure management, application development or 3rd party service delivery. You are keen about cyber security and want to learn how to achieve great results, whilst making sure those improvements don’t come with too much penalty to the business. To do this, we will ask you to:
- Perform security risk analysis on new or existing technology and services in alignment with HPE’s cyber risk management program delivering comprehensive, contextualized and actionable information
- Assist remediation planning, governance and risk treatment activities by recommending appropriate risk controls
- Working with Sr. Analysts to contribute to the development and improvement of risk taxonomy, checklists, templates, testing methods / techniques to support and advance a robust risk assessment program
- IT experience in large, multi-national organizations
- Articulate communicator, demonstrating mastery of both spoken and written English, with the ability to tailor deliverables appropriately for audiences ranging from technical to senior executives
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to quickly comprehend problems, develop hypotheses, draw logical conclusions, develop solutions and respond accordingly
- Relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent professional experience
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top