Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future.
We are happy to present to you the position of Resource Broker.
The Resource Broker is responsible for fulfilling labor demand from the Service Delivery organization. The Resource Broker will match labor demand (positive and negative) with delivery organization supply in order to meet or exceed delivery requirements while ensuring decisions are made based on the Labor & Location Strategy and at the lowest possible cost.
- Performs internal PPMC searches to match candidates against open approved demand.
- Verifies availability of resources and softbooks/commits resources to demand signal and ensures correct resource assignment status.
- Ensures Unmet demand requests are actioned within defined time-limits.
- Reviews demand to ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Adjust workforce assignments as required to meet ongoing project requirements – this may include moving highly skilled staff from one project to another and replacing suitable alternative resources.
- Responsible for managing and improvement of metrics & KPIs defined for the Resource Management & Labor Operations team.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Typically 2-4 years experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area.
- Fluent in written and verbal English (other languages are an asset).
- Strong problem-solving and follow-through skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office tools, mainly Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to work with cross cultural teams and people from multiple levels within the organization.
- Asset: knowledge on LDSM/PPMC tool.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field;
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Medical and life insurance;
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days);
- Food vouchers;
- Wellness program;
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services;
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work for one of the world’s premier IT Organizations, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top