Resident Engineer - Bentonville, AR
The Company is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as Resident Engineers.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a ResidentEngineer to join our team.
The Resident Engineer role andresponsibilities are primarily focused upon providing ongoing technical supportand advisory services to HPE-Aruba customers for HPE- Aruba product andsolutions.
- Providing Post-Deployment technical support
- Proactively analyzing and recommending ways to optimize and utilize onthe customer’s Aruba investment.
- Assessing and escalating technical issues in support of HPE-Aruba TACand Product Engineering organizations
- Collaboration in the development of mobility solutions; building testbeds; conducting verification & validation testing; developing performancebenchmarks
- Actively seek to education and expand customer HPE-Aruba technicalexpertise through informal workshops, coaching sessions, design reviews, anddocumentation for customer use
- Ability to integrate as part and be accepted as part of the customerengineering and operations team
- Ability to quickly assess and analyze pertinent data points in orderto focus getting to root cause on customer issues with HPE-Aruba products
- Ability to continuously educate and expand the technical expertise ofthe customer
- Team with the HPE-Aruba Sales Team and be engaged in their work withthe customer
- Ability to operate inter-dependently with a diverse realm of personnelto draw expertise in problem-solving
- Maintain a sense of mission and focus on results that bring value tothe customer
- At least 7-10 years practical Layer 2 and Layer 3internetworking and at least 3-5 years practical hands on WLAN and 802.11experience and expertise.
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wirelessnetworks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security,authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IPnetwork management
- Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level).
- Experience and understanding of LAN/WAN architectures anddesigns; mobile networking, and cloud networking.
- Experience in consulting network engineer role, preferred.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written.
- Project management experience/skills/background, a plus
- Experience working in customer technical support roles;assessing and triage of troubles, managing trouble tickets, and troubleresolution.
- Ability to be on-site at customer premises regularly.
- Experience in identification of potential opportunities tofor additional HPE-Aruba business
- Experience in addressing multi-variable trouble environments
- Methodical approach to trouble resolution
- Comfortable with non-standard work schedule.
- Attain Aruba certifications (ACMA, AWMP, ACCP, ACMP, ACCX)
- SFDC Services
- NetScout AirMagnet™ Survey PRO and Spectrum XT
- Wildpackets OmniPeek™ Protocol Analysis
- LINUX, XML, HTML, Powershell, Orchestrator
- Bentonville, AR
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation oftech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work andpersonal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and ITcan rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wideperformance optimization and trigger security actions that used to requiremanual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity andlower operational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top