Resident Engineer (Atlanta, GA)
The Company is seeking to identifyhighly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities asResident Engineer.
In anticipation of theseopportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us toevaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a ResidentEngineer to join our team.
The Resident Engineer role andresponsibilities are primarily focused upon providing ongoing technical supportand advisory services to HPE-Aruba customers for HPE- Aruba ClearPass™solutions.
- Providing Post-Deploymenttechnical support for ClearPass
- Proactively analyzing and testingconfigurations for ClearPass role-based and policy-based access control, andmulti-factor authentication
- Assessing and escalating ClearPassissues in support of HPE-Aruba TAC and Product Engineering organizations
- Collaboration in the developmentof secure mobility solutions; building test beds; conducting securityverification & validation testing; developing performance benchmarks
- Actively seek to education andexpand customer HPE-Aruba technical expertise through informal workshops,coaching sessions, design reviews, and documentation for customer use
- Integrate as part and be acceptedas part of the customer engineering and operations team
- Quickly assess and analyzepertinent data points in order to focus getting to root cause on customerissues with HPE-Aruba products
- Continuously educate and expandthe technical expertise of the customer
- Team with the HPE-Aruba Sales Teamand be engaged in their work with the customer
- Operate inter-dependently with adiverse realm of personnel to draw expertise in problem-solving
- Maintain a sense of mission andfocus on results that bring value to the customer
- Minimum of Seven (7) years practical Layer 2 and Layer 3internetworking experience required.
- Minimum of Three (3) years practical hands on WLAN and 802.11experience and expertise required.
- Minimum of Five (5) years practical experience and expertisein network security required.
- Ability to design, deploy and troubleshoot IP and wirelessnetworks; which includes enterprise IP networking, IP network security,authentication, certificates, remote access, network access controls, and IPnetwork management required.
- Wireless networking expertise; hands on in configuration,operation, maintenance preferred.
- Experience building and operating large operational supportsystems, systems integration, APIs required.
- Experience in trouble isolation and remediation at layers1-4 (IP, MAC, RF, and some application level) required.
- Experience and understanding of LAN/WAN architectures anddesigns; mobile networking, and cloud networking required.
- Ability to attain Aruba certifications (ACMA, AWMP, ACCP,ACMP, ACCX) required.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written required.
- Experience working in customer technical support roles;assessing and triage of troubles, managing trouble tickets, and trouble resolutionrequired.
- Experience in addressing multi-variable trouble environmentsrequired.
- Methodical approach to trouble resolution required.
- Ability to be on-site at customer premises regularlyrequired.
- Comfortable with non-standard work schedule.
- Experience in identification of potential opportunities tofor additional HPE-Aruba business required.
- Recent hands on ClearPass and AirWave experience inconfiguration, operation, and troubleshooting preferred.
- ACCP / ACCX preferred
- Experience working in “cloud environments” (VMware,clustering, large systems) preferred.
- Database engineering experience preferred.
- Experience in consulting network engineer role, preferred.
- Project management experience/skills/background, a plus.
- Experience using SFDC Services preferred.
- Experience with NetScout AirMagnet™ Survey PRO and SpectrumXT preferred.
- Knowledge of LINUX, XML, HTML, Powershell, Orchestratorpreferred.
- Atlanta, GA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation oftech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personalcommunication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can relyupon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
#ResidentEngineer #ResidentEngineerJobs #AustinJobs
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top