Regional Deployment Manager
Regional Deployment Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
The Regional Deployment Manager will be responsible for:
- Development and deployment of business processes and/or capabilities; this role will support Americas Sales Compensation.
- The role may include design of processes for company’s sales incentive plans, development of new or enhanced business processes and capabilities in support of sales compensation, and integrating information technology solutions according to one or more functions, business groups, or geography requirements.
- Responsibilities include leading or participating in process improvement teams involving program management, design, development, testing, support, training, and troubleshooting of the process or capability.
- Interacts with company’s management, stakeholders, and operational teams to drive process efficiency and effectiveness to achieve metric targets.
- Communicates tactical process decisions and plans, project status, and issues and workarounds, in order to achieve alignment with relevant areas of the business, function, or region.
- Leads internal projects with medium to high complexity and risk, provides feedback on projects, and conducts post-project evaluations.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or region on an ongoing basis to drive process improvements.
- Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of medium to high complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
- Utilizes and assists others in utilizing standard project management and quality improvement methodologies in process improvement approaches.
- Establishes processes which are consistent with overall organization objectives and maintains process documentation.
- Contributes to business- or function-wide processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries.
- Typically partners with internal clients at all levels.
Education and Experience
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience in business operations/project management/process improvement.
- Consulting experience or Strategy & Planning experience desirable.
- Quality improvement training or certification desirable.
- Experience with CallidusCloud would be a plus.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation), leadership, and influence skills. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Strong business experience in multiple process areas (Pricing, Inside Sales, Order management, Channel data management, Strategy Operations) with proven record of getting things done.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
- Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
- Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity.
- Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top