REDIS and Elasticsearch Engineers
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of thelargest world providers of products, solutions and services in a range of newtechnologies for individual and corporate users. IT industry (Teleinfo 500,Computerworld TOP 200) recognizes HP Poland as the biggest IT Company and ITservice provider in Poland. The company has been holding this position since1997.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź, offers highquality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to HPcustomers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full softwarelifecycle, including: Applications Development; Applications Management, QualityAssurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The maintechnology focus is on Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobilesolutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center’s employees hold multiplecertifications in Oracle, Sun, SAP, Siebel, ISEB, ISTQB, ITIL, CMMI, PMP, and SixSigma.
We are currentlylooking for:
REDIS and Elasticsearch Engineers
Job location: Warsaw/Łódź/Wroclaw
Successfulcandidates will join a delivery organization providing Applications ManagementServices for multiple IT systems and applications. Services will be deliveredto major HPE clients representing FMCG industries. The services scope of the team located in Poland will be applicationtechnical support, management of ITSM processes as well as contribution tosoftware development and testing. Thesuccessful candidates can expect to become member of a Product team, takingpart in Agile projects.
Weare looking both for experienced and junior candidates, aiming to build ahealthy mix of seniority and technology skills in the team.
Job responsibilities of this role will include (all orsubset of):
- Developing, testing and implementing bug fixes and minor enhancements (3rd line of support)
- Analysis of issues and problems raised by users via Service Desk,
- Monitoring systems availability and performance,
- Maintenance of system documentation, knowledge database and work instructions,
- Participation in Agile projects as DevOps engineers: build & maintain DEV environments, run System Integration, build and optimize tests automation, orchestrate UAT and deliver System Demos to clients, UAT defects management, deliver releases/MTP, etc.
- Working experience in IT, preferably in technical support or development areas,
- Good knowledge of below technologies:
- Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows Server
- Automation: Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef
- Familiarity with IDE, Integration, Testing , Deployment tools – particularly GIT/SVC, Maven, Nexus, HP ALM, HP Agile Manager or equivalent
- Knowledge of cloud provisioning: Amazon WS, Microsoft Azure, HP Helion
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Working experience in Agile Project environment
- Fast learning,
- Good analytical and problem solving skills,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience inworking in multi-organization worldwide teams,
- Familiarity with ITILframework,
- Workin an international company,
- Careerdevelopment opportunities,
- Modernand friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Competitivesalary and flexible working hours,
- Privatemedical care,
- Socialbenefits system,
- ExtendedWellness and sport Program.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top