Manages the end to end recruitment process including consulting with HR and business partners to identify staffing needs, design and implement attraction strategies, define clear job skill specifications, internal and external sourcing, candidate screening, background checks, relocation/immigration, and offer completion. Drives the global strategic programs, policies, platforms, services, and tools that enable the company to align staffing with the workforce plans. Drives programs in areas such as workforce redeployment and reduction, university hiring and contingent workforce management. Supports staffing and disengagement activity resulting from mergers, acquisitions, outsourcing and divestitures. Responsible for designing and implementing attraction strategies. Ensures local staffing practices are compliant with global/regional initiatives and legal requirements, and meet business priorities such as diversity objectives. Develops and manages relationships with staffing vendors and Global Business Services (GBS) organizations.
- Maintains relationships with hiring managers within a business and sub-region; develops relationships with key decision-makers.
- Drives and supervises the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Manages the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation.
- Counsels with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy.
- Establishes relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan.
- Provides support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact.
- Uses significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong communication skills.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the businesses in which the company competes for talent.
- Experience in managing relationships.
- Experience in managing small staffing projects or participating in larger staffing projects.
- Experience in process improvement.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top