Real Time Location System (RTLS) - Scheduler / Project Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. The HP EnterpriseServices delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn to HPEnterprise Services area for the mission-focused experience to help reducecosts, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving thequality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in thepublic and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for avariety of government organizations.
1. Provides ProjectPlanning/Scheduling leadership and support for Department of Veterans Affairs(VA) Application Development projects.
- Leads development ofproject schedule including Resource Leveling, Critical Path Analysis, BaselineDevelopment
- Develops schedules inaccordance with Program Management Accountability System · (PMAS) and Office ofEnterprise Development (OED) ProPath processes
- Performs Earned ValueManagement and reporting, using ANSI/EIA-748 earned value management standard
- Generates OMB 300reports
- Schedule QualityAssurance
- Monitoring andControlling / Baseline tracking and control
- Coordinates correctiveactions with the Project Manager
- Prepares and supportsthe Project Manager for decision-making reviews and trend analysis
- Assists with thedevelopment and refinement of project management procedures.
- Assists with thedevelopment and refinement of Project Management Plan
2. Manages and maintainsProject Schedules in VA-required Project Planning tools
- Develops projectschedules using Primavera Project Manager Enterprise
- Develops projectschedules using Microsoft Project 2010 Server
- Generates and maintainsproject dashboards reported to the Assistant Secretary for InformationTechnology
Project Planner/Schedulerrole experience on medium to large projects
Hands-on experience usinga Project Scheduling tool – i.e.. MS-Project, Primavera, etc.
Keen understanding ofProject Management Principles (PMP certification preferred)
Understanding of theSoftware Development Lifecycle – i.e.. Waterfall, Iterative DevelopmentLifecycle, Rational Unified
Process, Agile, Scrum
Keen understanding ofANSI/EIA-748 Earned Value Management Standard
Primavera ProjectManagement Enterprise
Microsoft Project Server
PMP or Project Managementexperience
Exhibit 300 Earned ValueReporting
Project Cost Managementexperience
Project Time Managementexperience
Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top