Real Time Location System (RTLS) Implementation Asset Analyst - Healthcare
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPES is seeking a Real Time Location System (RTLS)Implementation Asset Analyst
The Real Time LocationSystem (RTLS) Program includes multiple technologies for locating and trackingitems. It includes Wi-Fi based location finding, active and passive
Radio FrequencyIdentification (RFID), and a number of other location technologies, includingultrasound and infrared.
The program benefits ofthis technology are significant, and include improvement of quality of patientcare, improved patient satisfaction, reduction of health care asset managementcosts, improvement of capacity/resource planning, improvement of employee and patientsafety, as well as improvement of general asset management and inventory.
The RTLS ImplementationAsset Analyst is responsible for solution implementation and assetaccountability at medical centers, pharmacies, and outpatient clinics.Candidates will oversee implementation tasks and asset allocation and trackingalong with milestone management including scheduling and coordination for all pre-deployment,deployment, and post-deployment activities related to the COTS RTLS solution.
- Submit new equipmentconfiguration into RemedyForce including, but not limited to equipmentcategorization, management, service level agreements, and templates
- Work with on-sitepersonnel receiving equipment to verify asset receipt, categorization and input(or validate) appropriately into HPES and VA asset tracking tools
- Primary POC toRemedyForce; troubleshooting incorrect equipment configurations
- Configure and rundaily/weekly/monthly/ad-hoc reports
- Coordinate and/ordeliver Remedy/RTLS User Support Portal training related to equipment listings,identification, and configuration updates
- Assist ITIL ProcessOwners in understanding tool capabilities
- Implement andcommunicate approved tool configuration changes
- Monitor standardcategorization lists for trends and suggest improvements to benefit moreaccurate, meaningful reporting
- Designs, prepares, andexecutes Asset/Configuration Management testing strategies and test scripts
- Prepares and executesdata loads and evaluates data to maintain data and system integrity
- Applies in-depth orbroad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas.
- Leads the site projectteam implementing the RTLS solution for the client in accordance with theapplicable Task Order
- Works in conjunctionwith the Task Order Project Manager to ensure all site Task Order deliverablesare met
- Manages siteimplementation teams consisting of HP employees and vendor partners; directsdaily work activities/priorities
- Monitors and ensuresHPES business goals and contractual commitments are met including budget/costmanagement, completion of deliverables, milestone achievement, service levels,status updates, and reporting
- Establishes and manageseffective relationships with site subject matter experts
- Resolve/monitor customerescalations as appropriate
Education and ExperienceRequired:
Bachelor’s degree inComputer Science, Engineering, Business, or certifications or related field orequivalent work experience
Experience involvinglarge-scale, complex system implementation projects including use caseexecution, design documentation, process mapping, training documentation,system testing, and user acceptance
Experience with publicsector organizations.
Willing to travel 50%
Knowledge and SkillsRequired:
Demonstrated successfulcustomer and vendor management, escalation management, customer relationshipbuilding experience
Strong working knowledgeof Project Management principles and practices including Work BreakdownStructures (WBS), Project Management Plans (PMP), and Integrated MasterSchedule (IMS) management tools
Demonstrated pastexperience managing full life cycle projects to on-cost and on-schedulecompletion
Demonstrated experiencewith on-schedule development of required project/program deliverables,conducting deliverable reviews, deliverables submission and customer sign off
Large project costmanagement experience
Requirements changemanagement and traceability experience
Risk and issue managementexperience
Strong team facilitationskills
Demonstrated ability tosolve diverse and complex implementation issues
General familiarity withRTLS technology
Management of a SharePointsite for all site related documents
Experience in remotesupport, telephone support; ability to resolve problems sufficiently throughverbal description via telephone or e-support
Prior experience creatingweekly, monthly, and quarterly, project/program required status reportingdocumentation/ dashboards
- ITIL v3 FoundationCertification preferred
- Experience working withConfiguration Management Data Bases (CMDB)
- Ability to develop,implement, and maintain a Configuration Management process
- Strong understanding ofCMDB architecture; ability to correctly modify CMDB structure while maintainingintegrity of the
- Experience with BMCRemedy development and administration; BMC Certified Administrator or Remedy
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top