R&D Power/Analog Hardware Engineer (Network Switches)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett-Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
HPN-Aruba, one of the fastest growing networking vendors, is looking for individuals who are talented, technically inclined and self-motivated to fill the position of R&D Hardware Engineer for the development of our award-winning Networking Switches products. You will be part of a highly-skilled R&D team, playing a role in the design of power subsystems and analog circuits for state-of-the-art networking switches. You will be responsible for meeting product requirements, driving for breakthroughs in size and efficiency, selection of new components, schematic implementation, circuit level bring-up, debug and validation. You will be collaborating with rest of the product development team to integrate your deliverables towards release of new products into production.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with HW systems and 1 – 2 years’ experience in board level power/analog circuit design.
- Familiar with power electronics and DC/DC converter implementation.
- Strong circuit analysis skills, good understanding of the characteristics of power semiconductors/passives and principles of switching regulators.
- Experience with PCA development, simulation and debugging tools.
- Knowledge of full product development life-cycle with exposure to developing technologies into new products.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills to enable global and cross-functional engagement.
- Accredited college courses in DC, AC circuits, Magnetics, Semiconductor applications, Engineering Mathematics, Control Systems and Physics.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top