R&D Hardware Design Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for you. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Aruba, part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is one of the fastest growing businesses within HPE and offers opportunities to experience various leading edge technologies such as Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Cloud, and Software-Defined Networking (SDN). One can grow his or her career in a variety of different verticals, all the way from the cutting edge tablet business to high-end enterprise business. Here, employees productize and innovate to solve real world customer challenges.
We are currently looking for a dynamic, talented and innovative individual to be part of our high-speed digital circuit designers developing state-of-the art networking products. Explore your career options with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, together we will do something amazing.
As an R&D Electrical/Electronics Engineer you will enjoy being part of a global community of top engineers, who are at the heart of the company’s innovative technology infrastructure products. You will have the opportunity to work on analyzing, designing, modifying, and evaluating electrical and electronic parts, components, sub-systems, algorithms, or integrated circuitry for electrical and electronic equipment and other hardware systems. You will also take part in conducting feasibility, design margin and validation analysis, and empirical testing on new and modified designs. Collaborating across engineering teams, you will get engaged in architecture development and assessment. Aligning with the company’s technical career path, the company offers you both vertical and horizontal growth in engineering, IT, and services.
- Design portions of engineering solutions for electrical and electronic parts, subsystems, integrated circuitry, and algorithms based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements.
- Implement established test plans to verify requirements compliance and/or resolve product integration issues.
- Participate as a member of a project team with other electrical hardware engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high quality solutions for low-to-moderately complex products.
- Prepare reports and write technical documentation.
- Fresh graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge about the development of electronic and electrical system requirements
- Experience with and/or knowledge of electrical design tools and software packages, FPGA tools and flows, RTL, and Verilog
- Knowledge of low-level and system-level programming languages such as Assembly, C,C , and experience with, or exposure to, device driver development
- Design knowledge of electronic components, integrated circuitry, and algorithms Knowledge of the thermal and electromagnetic properties of materials and managing emissions
- Experience and/or strong knowledge of electronics packaging
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for technology
- Eager, quick learner with strong team-work spirit
- Desired Leadership experience at university and/or participation in extracurricular activities in student organizations and and/or community service Prior internship experience
- Leadership experience at university and/or participation in extracurricular activities in student organizations and and/or community service
- Prior internship experience
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top