Quality Assurance Engineer
Performance Center software is an enterprise-class performance engineering software, designed to facilitate standardization, centralization, global collaboration and management of a performance engineering center of excellence. Together with LoadRunner, they are market-leading products that significantly enhance the ability to build, test and deliver applications with breakthrough speed and quality, at any level of scale. They support a wide range of technologies and methodologies and provide support for cloud testing, mobile testing and continuous testing.
You will be part of the Performance Center QA team, designing, developing and executing test plans and test scenarios while working in an agile environment and taking ownership on wide areas of the product, working closely with the development team in order to deliver a high quality product. Moreover, you will be able to lead new feature testing independently, from the design phase until production.
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test scenarios for the Performance Center application
- Work as part of a team to define and scope user scenarios
- Review and understand functional requirements and provide relevant feedback in order to improve the user experience
- Validate that quality code is delivered, following company standards and customers’ expectations
- Research and continually improve testing approach and expertise
- Work closely with the development team
- Validate defect tickets for new as well as existing components
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Work in a fast-paced Agile scrum team on all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering)
- Advanced command of English language
- 2 years of relevant QA experience
- Proven QA knowledge: Analyze and Design Tests according to product usage and specifications, defects investigation and reporting, QA methodologies, etc.
- Algorithmic thinking
- Basic knowledge of databases and query languages (Oracle, MS SQL, SQL Lite)
- Basic networking knowledge
- Familiarity with Application Servers and Web Servers
- Familiarity with Web and Web 2.0 technologies
- Ability to work in Windows and Linux
- Experience in Load testing is a big plus
- Experience with test automation is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and related tools
- Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to analyze a task from a system perspective
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top