Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
As a unified business, HP Enterprise security products (ESP) is one of the largest and fastest growing security Organizations on the planet! Security, compliance, and risk management is a high growth market, and that market is accelerating. Based on market leading products from ArcSight, Fortify, the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platform uniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and network defense technology to protect today’s applications and IT infrastructures from sophisticated cyber threats.
HP Enterprise Security, ArcSight division, is a leading global provider of Compliance and Security Management solutions that protect enterprises, education and governmental agencies. ArcSight helps customers comply with corporate and regulatory policy, safeguard their assets and processes and control risk. The ArcSight platform collects and correlates user activity and event data across the enterprise so that businesses can rapidly identify, prioritize and respond to compliance violations, policy breaches, cyber security attacks, and insider threats.
ArcSight is a leader in security and compliance management solutions that intelligently identify and mitigate business risk for enterprises. ArcSight provides the industry’s only vendor-neutral solution for real time intelligent identification, prioritization and network response to external security attacks, insider threats and compliance breaches.
- Help design and develop the next generation of HPE ArcSight SIEM platform.
- Work with Java and other related technologies to design, develop and integrate new features into existing high-performance applications.
- Working knowledge on Linux, Windows
- Contribute to architecture, tools, standards and practices.
- Produce high quality, efficient design and implementation on time and according to plan.
- Participate in maintaining server-side code ownership areas.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver quality product.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, mentoring and communication skills.
- 5or more years Java server-side development experience.
- Solidfoundation in Computer Science such as data structures, computationalalgorithms and concurrency.
- Strongfamiliarity with OO design and development methodologies.
- Fluencyin Java; experience in designing and developing Java-based server-sideapplications.
- Understandingof RDBMS, hands-on JDBC experience.
- Comfortableworking in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Priorexperience with distributed / real-time systems preferred.
- Abilityto operate effectively and independently or as a team member in a dynamic,fluid environment.
- Abilityand willingness to learn new technologies and tools quickly.
- Experiencewith source code management tools like Perforce or Git and other tools likeEclipse, Fisheye, Jenkins, Jmeter, Loadrunner
- Performancetuning, Monitoring, and debugging for software applications and appliances
- Strongunderstanding of Unix/Linux operating system fundamentals.
- Possessthe ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details andquality
- Experiencein building high-performance scalable systems is a plus.
- Experiencewith agile development practices is a plus.
- Familiaritywith Selenium, gradle. testing, QFtest,
- Familiaritywith connectivity protocols :RDP, winscp, putty, etc
- Bachelorsor Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Strongtechnical and business English usage of document reading, emails and conferencecalls
- Effectiveverbal and written communication skills.
- Javadevelopment training, certification is a plus.
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top