Quality Analyst - Entry
Quality Analyst - Entry
"Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?"
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Supports sales processing activities for assigned areas and processes
- Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of sales processing
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from sales and process results for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues
- learns and practices basic analysis
- Implements specified changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
- Good analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top