QA Automation Engineer
The Meridian team are seeking a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our team in downtown Portland near the waterfront. You’ll be helping to test and refine the web-based management and design tools our customers use to build amazing location-based mobile apps.
While it’s important to have experience using specific technologies, we place our highest values on the flexibility and capability to learn and use the best technologies available. Working with us, you’ll use your instincts to help bring stability to a complex and continually developed project, so it’s important to be process-oriented with attention to detail. If you enjoy analytical problem-solving and fast-paced development, we’d love to chat with you.
Ideally, you’ll have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience working in quality assurance (QA).
- 3 years with web test automation (macOS, WebKit browsers).
- Broad and in-depth experience working with multiple QA tools and processes.
- Written and executed QA test plans.
- Excellent analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in an Agile Driven development environment.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to train other team members on automated testing, and the writing of test scripts
- Mobile test automation is a plus (Android and iOS)
- Blackbox testing experience (Web and Mobile)
- Experience in testing both web and mobile applications, as well as hardware testing (network and bluetooth-based technologies)
- Local candidates preferred. This is an on-site position. Telecommuting is not an option.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs anddelivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile,a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for everyaspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that#GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automateinfrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions thatused to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improvedproductivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top