QA Automation Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
In HPE SaaS RnD, you will be part of a distributed team that provides the platform which manages all SaaS products and customers. HPE SaaS RnD develops:
- The customer facing portal that enables its customers to centrally manage their HPE experience.
- The backend systems that provide the tools the HPE SaaS support, operations and infrastructure teams use to respond to increasing calls for rapid change, more efficient resource utilization, and high quality customer support.
- You will also be exposed to our style of development and deployment, and new process working with continues integration and continues delivery (CI/CD).
The primary responsibility of the QA Automation Engineer is to lead the Automation activities, train teams’ members on automation and conduct peer code reviews. He / she will improve and maintain the Automation framework, migrate manual regression tests to automated tests and conduct ongoing review meetings including Automation progress status. The QA Automation engineer needs to develop expert knowledge of the product and its technical aspects – how it works and how end users use it, troubleshooting, problem solving skills and expertise. He / she will work under minimal to no supervision and proactively provides guidance and advice to more junior team members.
- Design, develop and implement Test Automation Framework
- Migrate manual regression tests to automated tests
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Defect management – opening defects, reproducing defects & defect verification
- Testing hotfixes
- Running regression testing
- Creating & updating regression testing
- Deep product knowledge
- Trouble shooting and problem solving on product
- Status reporting
- Mentors junior team members
- Self-motivated, driven, resourceful and able to get things done.
- Proven background in software development, software quality engineering, agile and automated testing.
- Proven, hands on design, development, documentation and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Experience in design, develop and implement Test Automation Framework.
- Automated HTTP/Web/REST testing experience – Selenium.
- Experience migration manual regression tests to automated tests.
- Experience training team members on automation and conducting peer code reviews.
- Fluent in English language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of experience in Automation.
- Experience with Java, Jenkins, Git.
We offer a challenging role including:
- Continuous learning and technical training opportunities
- Great opportunity for professional development in the IT field
- Part in a team that has established itself as a preferred partner for Hi-tech Services & Support throughout EMEA
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- 4 days additional paid leave (total:24 days)
- Food vouchers
- Life insurance
- Wellness program
- HPE badge program including various discounts for products and services
- Work-life balance program including free legal, financial and psychological consultations
We offer a challenging and very interesting role with definite opportunities for growth and personal development.
Thank you for taking time to review our job add! If you believe this is the right match for you, please do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you! Please, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employmen
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top