Provider Relations Field Representative Team Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities fortechnology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments andsociety. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and ITinfrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries onsix continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions thatdrive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of ourclients.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at theforefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in buildingthe future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products,services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly.Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent andcreativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
This position will support all facets of the Indiana MedicaidProgram as the Provider Relations Team Lead in relation to education,policies and procedures surrounding claim payment and billing guidelines.Responsibilities will include constant communication with the provider communityand both internal and external provider field representatives. This positionalso mandates a strong rapport with the Office of Medicaid Policy and Planningand all other areas of the HPE Title XIX account to ensure timely and accurateflow of information.
The person selected for this position will be responsible foroversight of daily workflow for the provider relations team including but notlimited to provider onsite meetings, training, workshops, and associationmeetings. Additionally, the person selected for this position willrepresent HPE in provider communications and stake holder meetings. Supportsthe marketing of electronic claims capture (ECC) to the provider community andthe recruitment of new providers into the Medicaid program.
- Previous leadership experience, is desired
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Minimum (3) years recent and relevant Medicaid, Medicare, or largehealth insurance claims processing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous presentation experience with strong public speakingskills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated analytical and research skills
- Proven time management and multi-tasking skills
JobSpecific Skills/Essential Functions:
- Ability to oversee a group of up to 15 staff members
- Ability to provide training and counseling regarding billinginquiries for the Indiana Medical Assistance Providers
- Ability to respond to inquiries by phone or written correspondence
- Ability to respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Ability to represent HP at customer, association meetings,internal meetings
- Ability to present formal presentations in front of large andsmall audiences
- Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel in state – some overnights are required
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top