Provider Enrollment Specialist - Team Lead
Hewlett Packard Enterprise – Enterprise Services (HPE ES) is a leading global technology services provider delivering out sourcing services and business solutions to clients around the world. HPE ES founded the information technology outsourcing industry nearly a half-century ago and today delivers one of the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services available on the market today.
The Enrollment Team Lead oversees all Enrollment deadlines and is available to clerks for assistance at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a PROVIDER ENROLLMENT TEAM Lead
- Oversees the Enrollment Clerk’s daily functions. Prioritize daily tasks to ensure expectations are met.
- Remains available at all times for team questions and concerns. Motivates and encourages Enrollment Clerks through positive communication and feedback.
- Handles calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
- Monitor completion of special tasks (i.e. monthly Lexis/Nexis reports, termed providers, 90 & 45 day letters, Welcome letters, etc.) Ensures deadlines are met.
- Informs management when lag times are getting behind. (i.e. enrollment processing, follow up to special reports,)
- Reviews all Avaya call reports and keeps team updated on performance.
- Prepares Enrollment staffing schedule to meet service level objectives.
- Ensures Avaya staffing schedule is accurate as well as 5pm shift schedule and Email Inbox schedule.
- Supervise training of all Enrollment staff. Schedule residual training, departmental meetings, customer service training and computer training as needed.
- Meets with management to report the progress of the Enrollment team.
- Runs regular staff meetings with the Enrollment team following professional meeting etiquette. Ensure morning huddles are happening as appropriate.
- Keeps up with industry news as it pertains to Provider Enrollment.
- Participates in weekly Provider Services Unit meetings and shares applicable information with all Enrollment staff.
- Perform monthly audits on agent phone calls.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly Enrollment metrics
- Represent the Enrollment Team in client meetings.
- Identify and consistently work on process improvement projects in the Enrollment Dept.
- Ensure all procedures are documented and that the Provider Manual is kept current.
- Participate and facilitate internal and external audits. Work with Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure accurate processing of all Enrollment duties. (Ex. PERM, SOC1, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have strong leadership and management skills.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Must possess excellent keyboarding skills.
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma.
- Technical or vocational school certificate in Management, Business or Computer Science OR
- Associates degree in Business, Management, Public Relations or a computer-related field OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Business OR
- Experience as an Enrollment Clerk.
- Training programs in customer service and employee supervision.
- Must be able to substitute for a sick employees at a moment’s notice.
- Time is spent in front of a computer screen using a keyboard, mouse and hands-free headset.
- Time is spent primarily talking to employees and talking to customers.
- Must be able to calmly handle angry and unhappy customers when calls are escalated to a supervisor.
- Must be able to work in high pressure, stressful situations.
- Must have ability to multi-task and ability to set priorities to meet deadlines.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top