Project Manager -Internal
- Plans capacity and capability for the delivery organization based on portfolio mgt inputs and operations tools
- Distributes utilization guidelines and tracking rules
- Ensures effective time tracking
- Drives resource scheduling proactively to ensure best resource allocation
- Actively works to suggest the most suitable candidates (based on skills, job level, geography, etc) for project resource requests.
- Analyzes & escalates skills gaps to Delivery manager
- Maximizes utilization across the organization, looking at opportunities for delivery work outside the consultants sub region or region.
- Ensures liaison with procurement on ASL, saving plans, Purchase Approval Process
- Ensures planning and interfacing with best shore staffing teams (GDC)
- Manages Escalations timely and facilitates business decisions on resource prioritization
- Drive collaboration with dedicated partners (3Ps) across the region
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 7 years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods. Makes use of and contributes to Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. PMP Certified
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top