Project Manager - Healthcare
Hewlett Packard Enterpriseis a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutionsto its clients. Hewlett PackardEnterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology,applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in themanufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media andentertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; andto governments around the world.
Governments turn toHewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes andoperate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the servicesthey provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabledus to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The HealthcareOrganization of HPE is seeking a Project Manager – Healthcare.
The Project Manager mustbe able to support two VA contracts.
Program Planning &Oversite (PP&O) & Existing Product Input Process (EPIP).
PP&O has beenresponsible for and is supporting the need for developing, documenting, andcommunicating project estimation results and project performance information toproject teams within PD. This will involve the development of applicableprocesses and documents to ensure quality project estimation support for andpromote organizational value.
1. Must have a goodunderstanding of the Veteran Affairs (VA) project estimating tools andprocesses.
2. Requires a goodunderstanding of Function Point Counts.
3. Must have in-depthknowledge of the VA’s project management processes to standardize andinstitutionalize project management reporting processes across VA PDportfolios, programs and projects
4. Define and supportdevelopment/maintenance of project schedule minimum requirements and relatedhealth check reporting and metrics associated with these processes
5. Periodically reviewinterim results
6. Identify and executeadjustments to ensure achievement of the planned outcome.
7. Must have a goodunderstanding of the VA’s Reporting requirements, both bi-weekly & monthly.
EPIP has responsibilityfor advancing non-PD field-developed software & Class III to nationally-distributed.VA’s goal is to supplement ongoing activities associated with evaluating andadvancing field-developed software to a state that it meets national standardsand facilitate release for VHA-wide use.
8. Must have a good understanding of VA’sExisting Product Input Process.
9. Must have in-depth knowledge of Primavera andbe able to create and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule.
10. Must have a goodunderstanding of the VA’s VANTs system
11. Must be able to plan,schedule and facilitate meetings with executive level stakeholders.
12. Must be able to managerisks, issues and opportunities
13. Must have in-depth knowledgeof VA’s TSPR for maintenance purposes and be able to maintain SharePoint sites.
14. Must be able tosupport the technical analysis of prospective EPIP candidate products.
15. Must be able tosupport VA’s Release Management/Deployment Support processes
1. In-Depth knowledge ofthe VA’s Project Estimating Tools and Processes
2. In-Depth knowledge ofthe VA’s project management processes
3. Minimum of 5 years’technical experience with VistA.
4. Minimum of 5 years’experience with Primavera and Integrated Master Schedules.
5. Minimum of 5 years’experience with VA’s Release Management and Deployment processes
6. Minimum of 5 years’experience in the coordination of various high-level stakeholder groups.
7. Minimum of 5 yearsdeveloping formal project plans and presentations and presenting to executiveleadership and stakeholders.
8. Minimum of 5 yearsdeveloping Marketing material
9. Minimum of 5 yearstraining experience
10. Must possess excellentoral and written communication skills.
11. Must be PMP certified
12. In-Depth knowledge ofthe Veteran-focused Integration Process
13. Must be a US Citizenor a US Permanent Resident
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top