Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Management of customer project delivery.
- Form, lead and coordinate project teams regarding the following tasks:
- Define the customer’s requirements and transfer them into a project plan.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods, and works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues.
- Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Coach and lead the teams in order to achieve goals and timelines and to solve operational and technical problems.
- Implement control and reporting structures for project monitoring regarding risk- and change management according to defined governance methods and standard processes.
- Define and monitor all success critical indicators and core characteristics for costs, requirements, resources and risks.
- Conduct status reviews with project teams, account managers and customers on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the creation of offers, contracts and time schedules as well as to the cost calculation.
- Management and monitoring of project financial including P&L, and provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development, and identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships, and upper level client delivery relationships.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, or Information Technology, or its equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years of end-to-end IT Project Management experience.
- Proven project management experience gained in a fast- paced development or infrastructure environment.
- Preferably with experience in Infrastructure Project Management (Data Center Operations, Network, Voice, etc.).
- Experience in leading complex project management and change initiatives
- Preferably with Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Able to quickly form strong working relationships, builds teams and develops individuals.
- Strong, proactive, task driven individual with a passion to ‘make a difference.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills.
- Sense of responsibility, confidence and high motivation..
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top