1. Responsible for handling escalated incidents and High Availability environment incident Management on HPUX Platform [HPUX, LINX, Solaris].
2. Problem Management on HPUX platform. Perform Root Cause Analysis using quality tools.
3. Change Management: Prepare Implementation, backout and test plan for Change records. Perform risk and impact analysis for changes.
4. Configuration Management: CMDB audits and regular updates of CMDB.
5. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reports to customer for necessary planned changes
6. HA engineering for architecture of HA environment with OS / patch Release management, Application load and maintain configuration of Central OS image servers.
7. Scripting for monitoring/ automating the Sys admin activity for change scheduled as projects on multiple servers
8. Analysis of availability, configuration management for reporting to customer
9. Disaster Recovery planning and conducting DR tests.
10. Responsible for Standard Operating procedures issuance to incident management team.
11. Prepare Service delivery reports
12. Routine Performance Analysis, Capacity analysis, security audit analysis reports to customer for necessary planned changes
13. Responsible for creating and maintaining Standard Operating procedures for incident management team.
14. Indentify and drive continual improvement program in HPUX environment and improve the service efficiency.
- Bachelor of Engineering or 3 Year regular Diploma in electronics or Computer Science
- Relevant experience in HPUX administration.
- Experience in working with ITIL based delivery model
- Work experience as a sys admin in enterprise class environment.
- Work experience on High Availability (Clusters) implementation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Work experience on HPUX virtualization products.
- Experience in Shell/Perl scripting, security hardening and security tools.
- Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness
- Leadership skills
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate complex technical contents plainly and simply
Skill Desirable :
- SAN/Network hardware configuration Knowledge.
- Monitoring tools configuration Knowledge
- Knowledge on backup tools, storage arrays, database [Oracle, SQL].
- Project management knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of the IT environment and its future trends
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top