Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning cloud to data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
At HPE, you’ll build the future—one big idea at a time. Ready to unleash your professional potential? You’ll use your experience and scientific knowledge to develop, modify, design, and test products, software, systems, and processes. And you’ll help drive our growth as a technology leader. If solving the world’s biggest challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Deal Implementation Manager (DIM) manages various deal sizes from single country engagement, to multiple countries in one Region, even engagements for multiple Regions. The main DIM responsibility is to setup services for new engagements with Customers, or for new services in existing engagements.
- Manages the relationship with Customer and HPE management, Global Service Delivery partners, and/or multiple HPE business units on a project or engagement basis
- Business development: DIM identifies and develops new opportunities on current projects
- Project team management: Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members. Provides performance review inputs and indication of area of development for team members.
- Select and get assignment of required Project Managers and Technical Competencies to head all aspects of Transition/Transformation including: Technical matters, HR, Finance Order and Contract Admin, 3rd party contracts, Governance, etc..
- Support the country Project Managers of Transition/Transformation projects in developing each project’s scope of work, deliverables, schedule, acceptance criteria, Transition Plan, risk analysis and changes when needed.
- Manage client relationship. Frequently represent HPE to external customers/clients.
- Manage the Transition program for all HPE functions (Global Service Delivery, HR, Procurement, contract admin, etc.) and co-ordinate all PMO project activities
- Financial management for Transition/Transformation activities, including setting budgets, approving forecasts. Drive the acquisition of staff and material resources for the Transition/Transformation programs and associated projects.
- Optimize solutions, identify where HPE- Technology Services can provide more value. Manage changes when needed, and facilitate implementation of innovative solutions
- Fluent communication (written and spoken) in English
- Project Management Skills, PMP Certification – Willingness to develop Project Management competencies
- Risk Management Skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate comfortably at various levels: Customer focus mindset
- Leadership skills with an open-minded attitude, ability to delegate. Management by Influence, negotiate effectively
- Financial skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is to inform you that Hewlett Packard Enterprise GDBC EOOD (HPE) is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment. HPE takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties. We inform you and you agree that HPE may provide your personal data to government, municipal institutions, banks, companies, corporate bodies and individuals, where such obligation exists under a special legal provision, where it is necessary for realization of your rights and legal interests as a participant in the selection process, and when it is necessary to realize the legitimate rights and interests of HPE. HPE can provide your personal information to corporate bodies and individuals who are assigned to actions and activities relating to the selection process and in respect of any future contract of employment.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top