Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
- Manages internal project delivery
- Budget as detailed in Impact section
- Medium/ moderately complex/ local or sub region
- Medium/ high risk
- Manages project financials including business impact
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management
- Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages mid to upper level stakeholder relationships
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally up to 20 people
- Is aware of necessary skill development of project team members
- Provides performance review input and development recommendations for team members Contributions have visible impact on company business (Cost, Efficiency, Total Customer Experience (TCE) generally less than $4M and/or internal project budget generally less than $2M
- Deliver all transition projects and programs in line with recognized best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting), where the successful implementation of service resource skills and processes are just a critical to project success as technology.
- Act as the central liaison for all transition activities.
- Operationalize relevant contract SLA’s and obligations.
- Manage day to day transition project communication both within HTT and all other stake holders and produce relevant reports accurately and in a timely manner at the agreed frequency.
- To take full responsibility for the management of the wider transition team involving additional project management resource, internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and client stakeholders.
- Produce detailed project plans to manage interdependencies.
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues.
- Manage the expenditure within the service transition, ensuring all costs are recorded against products and services delivered.
- Create and effectively manage the stakeholders, incorporating all project work-streams.
- Monitor the program /project ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner and the appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Review the outcomes of transition projects to determine any corrective actions that could be taken to improve timely delivery.
- First Level University degree. 5 years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Speaks with expertise to many layers of depth related to project management methods. Participates in the Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. On the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path.
- Experience of project delivery in all aspects of transition Lifecycle Management. Contract Management
- Experience in Enterprise datacenter products and environment. Technical skills an added advantage.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Project Management Skills- PMP, Prince 2
- Excellent communication Skills
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top