Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HP Enterprise Services, offers a diverse portfolio of products ranging from applications and business process improvements to infrastructure technology outsourcing. We provide consulting and support to more than 1,000 corporations and government clients in 90 countries, achieving maximum productivity and efficiency for our customers.
The Project Manager is responsible in managing and executing Singapore government projects that involves Application Development, System Integration and Application Management. This role has to be well versed with the process and deliverables required for such projects. Additionally the successful candidate needs to be experienced in both the Project phase (Implementation, PGP and Warranty) and the Application Management Services (AMS) / Support phase of the project.
- Manages customer project delivery
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section
- Large / complex in a single region
- High risk
- High complexity legal and commercial issues
- Manages project financials and ongoing forecasting of project costs
- Manages business development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals
- Manages client relationships
- Manages upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients
- Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
Education and Experience
- Must be Singaporean as this role is assigned to government projects
- First level university degree; advanced degree preferred
- Min 8 years’ experience in project management/delivery management or in similar roles/businesses, with focus on Applications Management
- Knowledge of Infrastructure is advantageous
- Experience in government / public sectors highly preferred
- Possesses excellent customer management capabilities.
- People management experience, strong leadership skills, with ability in working in a matrix environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Speaks with authority to most layers of depth related to project management methods
- Makes use of and contributes to company’s Program Manager (PM) Professions community
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top