Project Management Officer
1. Manages internal project delivery
- Budget as detailed in Impact section Small to medium /straightforward/ local scope
- Low/ medium risk
2. Manages project financials including business impact
- Meets or exceeds approved budgets
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to Management
3. Manages stakeholder relationships
- Manages first to mid level stakeholder relationships
4. Manages project team
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size generally less than 7 people
- Provides performance feedback on project team members Contributions have impact on company business (Cost, Efficiency, Total Customer Experience (TCE)) generally less than $750K and/or internal project budget generally less than $350KA
Education and Experience Required:
First Level University degree. 3 years in project management roles or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key Services’ operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management. Understands project management methods. Participates in the Services Program Manager (PM) Profession community. On a development plan leading to higher project management skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top