Program Management Officer
“Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.”
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Join HPE’s Global Financial Solutions – Systems Architecture Team as an Expert. In this role you will be part of the Operational Excellence and Strategic Planning Team. This role has a two-fold focus covering both development of the organization’s strategic plans, including pan HP finance process architecture, and involvement in the team’s WW Financial Solutions operational priorities. In addition, this team manages L3 team communications and orchestrates special projects as required. We are looking for an exceptional collaborator that can readily alternate between vision and execution.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and tracking of world wide team footprint
- World Wide Team requisition and travel management
- Manage overall team calendar including but not limited to all employee events, quarterly GREAT reviews, and other management activities
- Manage miscellaneous tracking/reporting of key deliverables
- Support management requirements related to goals/plans and accomplishments
- Analyze and update team metrics and related reporting to drive performance improvements across team.
- Assist the team with professional communications, tools and concepts
- Understanding the communications needs of various internal audiences.
- Development, driving and evaluating executive communications strategies and programs (internal or external).
- Development of executive presentations, including speaker prep, internal partner/customer presentations and internal communiqués for executives.
- Communications consultant and strategist for the team.
- Work with the team to cultivate a forward looking culture in strategic development of both Finance capability and team organization structure.
- Assisting in regular assessment of business changes and implications to Finance & the Team
- Assisting in regular assessment of future skills needed by Finance
- Development of communications to various EC members and L2 and L3 organizations
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or MIS.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project management, or similar area
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills (must be proficient with pivot tables, organizing and presenting data, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Access DB Skills Preferred
- HPE financial systems experience preferred
- Flexibility to engage across regional time zones
- Virtual/Global project team experience related to financial systems design
- Initiative and independence, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without direct authority
- Able to interface comfortably, communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative without a lot of direction in times of ambiguity
- Demonstrated excellent leadership skills in a global environment including integrity; strong sense of accountability and urgency; and ability to lead change.
- This role requires SUPERLATIVE communication skills in English language – Verbal & written. Comfortable communicating with senior management
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail and timeline sensitive,
- Visionary out of the box thinker; comfortable challenging the status quo; able to readily pick up and internalize new concepts
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top